Graco 4 in 1 High Chair System
I’ve been searching for the perfect highchair that I can use for my baby, he turns six months old this month. The decision is a tough one, there are sooo many high chairs on the market today. I found this high chair and I need to put in my order.
Why I want this one? I ordered it because it has multiple ways to use it. I like to spend less money, get more benefits without lacking quality.
- 4 in 1 modular seating system with dual child seating that adjusts to your growing child’s needs
- Use the highchair and toddler booster or the infant feeding booster and youth chair to accommodate two children simultaneously
- 6 height positions and 3 recline levels help adjust baby for easy feedings
- Removable tray with dishwasher-safe, pull-out insert makes clean up quick and hassle-free
- Removable seat back insert helps position your growing child at the table and can be used interchangeably
- 4-in-1 modular seating system with dual child seating that adjusts to your growing child’s needs and your expanding family
- Removable seat back insert helps position your growing child at the table and can be used interchangeably with the Toddler Booster or Youth Chair
I love those features. The height positions are great, since I am the shortest one in my house at anly four feet nine inches. The reclining options, this is exactly what he needs. My baby is developmentally delayed, so though he is six months old, he hasn’t rolled in any direction yet, can’t crawl or sit, he hasn’t even figured out he can bring his legs under his belly yet to move. So the reclining is very important to us, to help him feel more comfortable, he does have a spinal issue which he gets therapy for. This seat has cushion, so it will allow his back a softer area to lay on.
The insert that comes with it, looks very soft, again we all love comfort right, why can’t the babies have comfort too? Plus I like it because again, the baby can’t sit and when I help him sit, if I do it too often and for too long, it hurts his back and he just cries for hours in pain, so the insert is another awesome high chair feature for me.
The Graco Blossom 4 in 1 Highchair System gives more options for infants and it grows with the child, I love things that grow with my child. I am happy with this high chair system choice, how about you? I am not done shopping highchairs though, I do need another one, hey I don’t like having to move stuff around and I need one not just for the kitchen, but one for my office as well. I am not sure which high chair system I will get for the office though, I am researching that next time. So that is my preliminary high chair investigation, I will tell you more about this one when it arrives.
Great features right?
Looks cooshy too
So, what do you think? Have you checked this one out or already have it?